Building and giving life to projects of excellence
LEMAYMICHAUD, is a team of a hundred architecture and design professionals, working in three different offices (Quebec, Montreal, Ottawa) and united by the common passion of building and giving life to projects of excellence by creating universes where architecture and design coexist and interact to leave a strong impression and to touch people.
For over 40 years, we have been working in a collective and collaborative spirit, with colleagues and for clients that think differently and seek to think outside the box, on large-scale projects (in the institutional, industrial, health care, commercial and hospitality industries) that sometimes lead to awards, namely from Architizer A+ Awards and Grands Prix du Design, that we happily accept.
Because well-being is important
To work at LEMAYMICHAUD is to have the desire to evolve in a professional firm that has the well-being of all employees at heart by offering these benefits:
- Permanent and full-time position (the number of hours of your normal work week is up to you)
- Sick days
- Group insurance plan
- Annual Health allowance for expenses related to well-being, health, and fitness (i.e.: eye exam, gym membership, purchase of bicycle, massage, etc.). We want you to spoil yourself!
- Employee and Family Assistance program
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Flexibility in working hours and possibility of working remotely
- $3000 bonus for each recommendation that results in the hiring of a candidate
You will participate in the conceptual development of various projects (e.g.: offices, condos, restaurants, hotels, spas) by performing the following tasks:
- Meet with clients to determine design requirements
- Estimate cost and timeline of projects
- Perform architectural site surveys
- Ensure the development of technical plans for assigned projects
- Assist clients with colours, finishes, material, and furniture selections
- Prepare renderings and presentation material for clients (i,e : mood board)
- Conduct thorough site verifications
- Ensure effective communication with all stakeholders
- Meet with product representatives and stay current on new products and trends
Want to know if you can apply? Here’s what we are looking for in our future colleague:
- Bachelor or College degree in Interior Design
- 5 to 10 years of experience as designer
- Excellent understanding of the construction technical details of woodworking
- Proficient with Revit, SketchUp and rendering softwares
- Speaking or at minimum understanding French (big asset)
- Analytical skills, client orientation, creativity, organizational skills, rigor, teamwork skills
- Above all, we are looking for someone who is as passionate as we are and who wants to have fun while delivering quality projects.
The time has come. Become a LEMAYMICHAUD!
Please send your resume and portfolio at [email protected]. Looking forward to meeting you!
At LEMAYMICHAUD, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, people of all ages and sexual orientations and identities, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where people feel comfortable being themselves. Reasonable accommodations upon request can be offer for job applicants with disabilities during its recruitment process.