The Grands Prix du Design announced the winners of this year’s edition, including LEMAYMICHAUD, which was awarded no less than six Gold and two Silver prizes in the Architecture, Interior Design and Communication and Brand Design categories. Seven awards were given to Hotel Le Germain Montréal and one to the Alphonse Cuisine & Cocktails restaurant. Recognized by the Quebec industry since its first edition 13 years ago, the competition is now open to the international market. We are pleased to see two projects from our teams receiving recognition from a multidisciplinary jury from around the world.
Congratulations to the teams of these two winning projects!
Without further ado, here are the awards received in the Architecture category:
- Commercial Building / Hotel & Tourism Complex – Hotel Le Germain Montréal – Gold
- Special prizes / Renovation in architecture – Hotel Le Germain Montréal – Gold
Awards received in the Interior design category:
- Accommodation, Restaurant & Bar / Boutique Hotel: Hotel Le Germain Montréal – Gold
- Special Prizes / Signage and Branding: Hotel Le Germain Montréal – Gold
- Special Prizes / Wood Featured in an Interior Design Project: Hotel Le Germain Montréal – Silver
- Accommodation, restaurant & bar / Restaurant > 1 600 pi2: Alphonse Cuisine & Cocktails – Silver
And finally, in the Communication & Brand Design category:
- Environmental Design / Mural & Art Installation: Hotel Le Germain Montréal – Gold
- Environmental Design / Signage: Hotel Le Germain Montréal – Gold
The Gold winners of the competition are the finalists eligible to become Grands Laureates and thereby to be named Platinum, Grand Prix, International Grand Prix and Prix of the Year.